rePally Official Software Download
Download the latest and all previous Official rePally Software Releases
This new release focuses on making the installation and troubleshooting process easier.
GRIPPER LAYOUT VISUALIZER
The new Gripper layout visualizer tool provides an illustration of what the robot thinks about the gripper. Especially for multi-zone custom grippers that are defined by a gripper.json file, this tool will help understand possible configuration errors. Each vacuum zone is displayed in a different color, and the TCP offsets and rotations are shown relative to the robot tool flange.
EASY LICENSE HANDLING
Now it is possible to inspect the license contents before uploading. The program will check the license contents and display a warning if the license on the USB is not appropriate for any reason.
Pattern verification warning before Active Plan expires
The robot program can now check all existing pallet patterns and inform the user about patterns that haven’t been completely tested. This process will automatically run at the first program start every day when the Active Plan expires within 30 days.
Warning on the Program Node before Active Plan or License expires
The program node will display a warning already 30 days before the active plan or the whole license expires.
New logic for lost vacuum signal
The logic for lost vacuum signal has been completely redesigned. The program will no longer repeat the last unsuccessful box position automatically without user action.
- More accurate error messages when a position cannot be palletized.
- Bug fixes related to virtualized simulation environments.
- Added a reminder on the Patterns page to test new patterns after uploading.
- Rewritten a text on the Gripper page, describing how and when to use a custom TCP.
- Added a new boolean variable rf_gripper_align_to_edges to enable or disable gripper-to-box edge alignment for large grippers.
- Added a new boolean variable rf_allow_same_pattern to allow palletizing the same pattern on both pallets in Dual Product mode.
Now it possible to change the pallet center reference point by using the following statement in the beforePallet callback:
palletmanager_daemon.write_key_value_static(str_cat(“center_of_pallet_”, PalletNr), new_center)
This makes it possible to switch between multiple pallet calibrations.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
Download the rePally 3.2.0 Software
Included in the Download:
- rePally 3.2.0 URCap
- rePally 3.2.0 User Manual
To download the rePally Software, you need to agree to the general terms and then press download.
Below you can download the rePally User Manual: