Are you in need of an efficient and flexible depalletizing solution? dPally is the perfect solution for smooth, safe, and speedy operations.
The URCap is developed based on our well established Pally Software. Our Pally software is the fastest collaborative palletizing software on the market.
Depalletizing with Universal Robots
dPally is the most advanced depalletizing software for Universal Robots on the market – as you can depalletize from two pallets onto two conveyor belts. The software supports most hardware (also custom-built).
The URCap eliminates the need for vision, offering a more cost-effective and comprehensive depalletizing solution.
Optimized path planning enables improved speed of operations, safety, and smooth robot movements, which increase the longevity of the robot.
Up to 30 CPM
Compatible with UR20, UR16e & UR10e (also supports CB-series)
More complex than palletizing
While depalletizing may be the opposite of palletizing, it is actually a more complex process.
One of the most important reasons is that picking boxes from a full pallet is less accurate than picking them from a conveyor belt.
This problem is solved with Rocketfarm’s dPally software, which has a controlled pick-up using the force sensors in the e-Series, to overcome height and lateral tolerance. We also support a controlled pick-up for the CB-series, even though it doesn’t have in-built force sensors.
Here are some of the other benefits you’ll enjoy when using dPally:
- Depalletize up to 20kg, including gripper
- Single or multi-grip products, speed up to 30 boxes/min (if pattern, product, and payload allow it)
- Easily switch between patterns without downtime
- No camera needed
- Compatible with most hardware
- 1 or 2 pallets and any pallet size
- Natively integrated hardware such as grippers from Piab, Schmalz, Unigripper, and more
- Unlimited heights with dynamic positioning of the Ewellix LIFTKIT and LINAK ELEVATE®
- Web-based pattern generator and storage
- Customize every single product on every single layer if needed
- Supports shim paper, label orientation, and different products per pallet
- Gripper optimization – multi-grip, gripper type, offset bracket, etc.
- Conveyor layout and pick-up positions
Not exactly sure what you need?
You can find much more information about cobot palletizing in our Resource Center. Or reach out to our Sales Team and schedule a demo on depalletizing.
We will get back to you within 24 hours on working days.
Recommended Retail Price:
Included in this price:
7 years active plan + Installation Support
*Recommended retail price. dPally is only sold through Pally partners.
Get in touch
Get in touch today if you’d like to know more about how dPally can benefit your business or if you’d like to offer dPally to your customers.
Depalletizing with collaborative robots
When it comes to depalletizing, the use of collaborative robots (cobots) offers several advantages. However, you should also be aware of some limitations associated with cobots.
These are some of the advantages:
- Small footprint and work close to the robot
- Flexible, can be moved around or easily changed to new products (high mix / low volume)
- Lower price than industrial automation
And these are some of the disadvantages:
- Lower speed
- Payload limits
In summary, depalletizing with collaborative robots offers advantages such as space efficiency, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness, but considerations should be made regarding speed limitations and payload restrictions.
What is depalletizing?
You may be familiar with palletizing, which involves moving boxes from an assembly line to a pallet. While this task can be performed manually, it is becoming more common to automate it.
Depalletizing, on the other hand, is a task that involves moving items off a pallet.
Depalletizing is a common task in many production lines. These lines often require raw materials purchased from suppliers and delivered to the factory on pallets. The raw materials on the pallets need to be transferred to the production line, but this can be challenging as they come in different sizes, weights, and shapes.